Regrow your hair with Men's REGAINE® Foam. Make REGAINE® Foam part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 16 weeks. In a clinical study, 9 out of 10 guys who applied Men's REGAINE® Foam correctly regrew hair after 16 weeks of use. 1
REGAINE® Foam is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine
- Fast drying
- Less messy than other topical hair regrowth products
How does REGAINE® Foam work?
- Revitalises hair follicles and helps to regrow hair
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time
1 Self Assessment after 16 weeks of treatment. Olsen EA et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007; 57; 767-774. Individual results may vary.
1 QUICK APPLICATION. 2 TIMES A DAY. THAT’S IT.
REGAINE® Foam goes on easy, dries quickly, and won't interfere with your current hairstyling products.
Practice makes perfect, and the same is true when using REGAINE® products. Applying Men's REGAINE® Foam EVERY DAY is the key to getting results and regrowing hair. Make it a seamless part of your routine by applying it once in the morning and once at night. In a study, 9 out of 10 guys who applied Men's REGAINE® Foam correctly regrew hair after 16 weeks of use. 1
For best results, use twice daily.
Using more, or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimise additional hair loss.
Men’s REGAINE® Foam is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
1Self Assessment after 16 weeks of treatment. Olsen EA et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007; 57; 767-774. Individual results may vary.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5% w/w.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
- Keep out of reach of children
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and /or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on the scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 or over 65 years
- Are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a heart problem
- Use other medicine
Where to Buy