REGAINE® Extra Strength Topical Solution is clinically proven1 to regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss and help reverse1 its progression.2
REGAINE® Extra Strength Topical Solution is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine
- Used to regrow hair on the top of the scalp
How does REGAINE® Extra Strength Topical Solution work?
- Contains minoxidil which is clinically proven1 to treat hereditary hair loss
- Increases the size of shrunken hair follicles
- Allows for normal, healthy hair to develop over time
1Self Assessment after 16 weeks of treatment. Olsen EA et al. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002 Sep;47(3):377-85.
2Individual results may vary.
1 QUICK APPLICATION. 2 TIMES A DAY. THAT’S IT.
For best results, use twice daily.
Using more, or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimize additional hair loss.
Men’s REGAINE® Topical Solution is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Minoxidil 5% w/w.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: alcohol, propylene glycol, water.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
- Keep out of reach of children
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and /or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on the scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 or over 65 years
- Are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a heart problem
- Use other medicine
Where to Buy