Cashback Terms and Conditions
How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim NZ$75 cash back, you must purchase one (1) four (4) month supply pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam product from any participating pharmacy in New Zealand between 09:00 on 28/01/2018 and 23:59 on 18/04/2018, go online to www.regaine.co.nz/cashback(link is external) enter your details as prompted, and complete the claim form. You must print out the completed claim form, attach a copy of your receipt with the original product barcode cut-out from the back label of the pack to the claim form and send it to:
REGAINE® FOAM CASHBACK
PO Box 56612
Only one (1) claim is permitted per person. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a single pack of the 4 month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam. A purchase of four packets of the 1 month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength will not qualify for claiming the cash back. Claims must be received by the Promoter by last mail on 14/05/2018. One (1) claim permitted per person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the REGAINE® Foam Cashback Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon.
- Participation in this Promotion is only open to permanent New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacy retailers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Only one (1) claim permitted per person. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a single pack of the 4 month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam. A purchase of four packets of the 1 month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength will not qualify for claiming the cash back.
- To claim, claimants must:
- purchase a MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam 4 month product from a participating pharmacy in New Zealand between 09.00 on 28/01/2018 and 23:59 on 18/04/2018 (Qualifying Purchase);
- register online at www.regaine.co.nz(link is external) and submit a completed claim form including the claimant’s details (including name, age, email address, New Zealand postal address and contact telephone number) by 14/05/2018;
- print out the submitted claim form (from the website screen or from the attachment emailed to the claimant), attach a copy of the receipt for the Qualifying Purchase and the original product barcode cut-out from the back label of the pack and send it to
REGAINE® FOAM CASHBACK, PO Box 56612, Dominion Road, Auckland 1446. Claim must be received by the promoter by last mail on 14/05/2018.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase of a single pack of the 4 month pack, claimants will be awarded with an NZ$75 cash back issued in the form of a money order payable to the claimant named on the entry form.
- All money orders will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (New Zealand addresses only) within twenty eight (28) days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once the cash back money order has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the cash back money order. Money orders must be deposited by claimants into their bank accounts or cashed by the claimant within ninety (90) days of the issue date.
- Cash back money orders are not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the cash back will be forfeited. The Promoter is not responsible for any money orders lost in transit.
- All claim forms, barcodes and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
- Any costs associated with participating in this Promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (company number 45150) of 507 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Phone: 0800 446 147. REGAINE® is a registered trademark. MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam is a hereditary hair loss treatment. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, contact your health professional.