Regrow beautiful hair with Women’s REGAINE® Foam. This Foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Make REGAINE® Foam part of your beauty routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks.1
Women’s REGAINE® Foam is:
- Once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Easy to use as part of your beauty regimen
- Fast drying. It doesn’t interfere with your hair care routine
How does Women’s REGAINE® Foam work?
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time
- 2-month supply
- 4-month supply
1Blume-Peytavi U et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016 Jul 1;15(7):883-9. Individual results may vary.
Applying Women's REGAINE® Foam EVERY DAY is the key to getting results and regrowing hair. Make it a seamless part of your beauty routine by applying it once in the morning or at night.
- Part the hair into one or more rows within the hair thinning area
- Hold the can straight upside down and dispense about half capful of foam onto your fingers
- Using your fingers, apply directly to the scalp and gently massage into the scalp
- Wash your hands well
Using more, or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimise additional hair loss.
Click here to see how to use.
Minoxidil 5% w/w.
Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and/or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on your scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a heart problem
- Use other medicines
Where to Buy