Women’s REGAINE® Topical Solution is clinically proven1 to help regrow hair in women.2 It reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth.
Women’s REGAINE® Solution is:
- Applied twice a day
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine
- For women with hereditary hair loss
How does Women’s REGAINE® Solution work?
- Contains minoxidil which is clinically proven1 to treat hereditary hair loss2
- Increases the size of shrunken hair follicles
- Allows for normal, healthy hair to develop over time
1Blume-Peytavi U et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016 Jul 1;15(7):883-9.
2Individual results may vary.
- Part the hair into one or more rows within the hair thinning area
- Apply 1 mL with dropper directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage the product throughout the hair loss area and let it dry
- Wash your hands well
For best results, use twice daily.
Using more, or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimise additional hair
How to Use
Minoxidil 5% w/w.
Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Extremely Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and/or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated,, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on the scalp
- Have had an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a heart problem
- Use other medicines
Where to Buy